sâmbătă, 13 august 2011

Same Thang

I have been accused of being too good of a person. Some people told me "Hey Chris, how come you won't back stab a friend?". Now some fuckers might think that I back stabbed them...well, fucker, take a look at the reality and you'll see why I did. First of all you're not my friend 'cause you did me much wrong and you were talking bullshit about someone I really cared about. That's not backstabbing anyway, it's doing the right thing for the ones who deserve them. I'm beyond visual.
I have been accused to be a terrible person 'cause of what I do, 'cause I speak words of wisdom, 'cause I wanna help you.
This composition is the answer to those accusations and more. Hope you will understand me better, after. 


That's exactly what you become when you scrap on this black
I made a commitment to be the voice of the voiceless, I made a commitment to house the hungers, feed the hungry, protect the weak and that's what I'm doing when I scrap on this rap. I've been doing this all my life, my name is Christian "Disciple of K" Bistriceanu and I'm down with this SPC. 


I speak for those who can't speak on their own behalf
The child who never questions things that confuse him 'cause it was taught he was wrong to ask
I'm try'na feel myself from under this pile
Seemingly happy, but it took a whole lot to congest a smile
I'm speaking for that little young girl who every night she drips
Afraid to close her eyes 'cause she's scared of being touched in her sleep
I speak for the homeless man that saw the world deny him
Who need food, but people ridicule and passed right by him
I speak for all you innocent people who died at the hands of evil
And went unnoticed with only family members that grieve you
For that young brother, locked up in incarceration
For a crime he didn't commit, but got railroaded due the misrepresentation
I give the testimony and the endorsement
For that brother unjustly murdered by wicked law enforcement
We got you back and you front, man, to the highest degree
You must be gone, but not forgotten 'cause you're speaking through me
Listen !

Everyday is the same thang
Selling cocaine, the dope game try'na maintain
Watch your back 'cause them fo-fo's gonna get ya
Better watch them bitches and them snitches and them jackers, I'm with ya Listen
Everyday is the same thang
Selling cocaine, the dope game try'na maintain
Watch your back 'cause them fo-fo's gonna get ya
Better watch them bitches and them snitches and them jackers, I'm with ya Listen

I've been exposed to Black Panters and Brown Gorillas, so I speak for all niggas
Those who chose to know and grow bigger
No figures makers gon' get us, back to go get it
We ride out the wave, hydro-playing role with it
Rock-skating bounce, we pounce to cock that ounce
And told your mind no other that counts if you live in doubt,
About who we are, where we came from and what where we going
Before they were showing this drug, thuggin, pimpin' and hoein'
We was pyramid, mothership and from a sitting position
The mother of our children was the mother of all invention
We speak wisdom for the ones who will listen
Mental death is real prison, clear vision is our mission

Everyday is the same thang
Selling cocaine, the dope game try'na maintain
Watch your back 'cause them fo-fo's gonna get ya
Better watch them bitches and them snitches and them jackers, I get with ya

Listen
Everyday is the same thang
Selling cocaine, the dope game try'na maintain
Watch your back 'cause them fo-fo's gonna get ya
Better watch them bitches and them snitches and them jackers, I get with ya

Listen

I know what's on your mind, lil' daddy, just put the gun down
No use wasting your life, going to prison because of one clown
And hey you, I know your marriage done went from sweet to bitter
Yeah, she ran you kinda high, dude, but walk away, don't hit her
Yo sister, I understand he violated fo' show
But don't exchange wrong for wrong, be the bigger person and grow
I know that you thinking about get to him back, but his time is coming
So don't do nothing that might compromise yourself as a woman

Change your mind, 'cause when you change your mind you change your activity, the scars in life. What you think in your mind is what you manifest in the physical, so if you think poorly of the person next to you then that's how you gon' treat your mate, because what you see in the person next to you is yourself and being voices of the voiceless we bring you this message to come together and stay together in order to have universal love, all power to the people.

I speak for those ones who can't pour out no liquor 'cause they got no limbs
Fighting overseas try'na help out, share and set their team
Do you hear me? I speak fot the ones who can't speak for themselves 'cause they're dead, dammed and blind
So tired, but I'm willing to struggle and fight for the youth, elevating their mind
Do you hear me? It's no game, you can die close range; brothers being dying for years on the streets and it's still no change
I speak for the ones who reject their slaves
I speak for the ones who take the times to listen just a bit
We speak for a lot of y'all, you think y'all know, but y'all really know shit
When I was in summer, Puerto Rico,on the corner with banana pills
I speak for all unsigned rapper, conscious rappers who ain't got no deals
All of my life struggling in pain, go against the grain to see me rebirth
I speak for the one fo-fo Elite, raised hell and think they'll inherit the Earth

Everyday is the same thang
Selling cocaine, the dope game try'na maintain
Watch your back 'cause them fo-fo's gonna get ya
Better watch them bitches and them snitches and them jackers, I get with ya

Listen
Everyday is the same thang
Selling cocaine, the dope game try'na maintain
Watch your back 'cause them fo-fo's gonna get ya
Better watch them bitches and them snitches and them jackers, I get with ya

Listen

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu