marți, 9 august 2011

Why no happy ending, Chris?

Why no happy ending? It's self explanatory, man. Let me tell ya a story about it.


I have been accused of Obsession , but what is the difference between real "love" and "obsession"?
Well, when someone really loves someone it can look as an obsession because my kind doesn't tell to anyone who's with "I can't live without you", I really don't. I tell you what I feel and what I know it's right.
The impossibility of being with someone you really love can turn into an obsession, but have I done terrible things as an obsessive guy? Everything I've done, I've done it for you because I knew it was the right thing to do. I'm sorry if I hurt you, I never meant. I'm sorry if I didn't stop doing what was hurting you, but I had to do it for you and embrace my destiny and thank you for making me understand that. You kinda are the reason of your own pain and I'm not blaming it on you, I blame it on me. You're my reason of why I rhyme, you made me understand how delusional people can be, how in need of help they are.
If I told you anything or gave you advices is because I care about you, did you see that in my words?
I can't tell you anything for certainty now, but time will do it by itself. In fact I can do it, but you won't believe me.
I don't understand people who get enthusiastic over someone that has so much in common with them. I mean, what the fuck are you trying to do? Find the reflection of yourself, but of the opposite sex?
Our mind is too different from one another, we don't find common thoughts in our brains. That's why I thought we were meant for each other (By my way of thinking) because it's so beautiful when you don't have much in common with your partner. Think of all the things you could learn and teach. In the end you would have things in common, yes. But those things would come from your partner, he/she will teach them to you, that's so beautiful.
The way of thinking of an individual is the road of understanding you have to travel to get to his heart, to achieve love.
It is clear that one like me who believes in morality and knows the clear differences between good and evil could never live peacefully with a person who doesn't. I could if the person would at least accept my help.
And man, let me tell ya, that the best way to avoid deception is that you can be deceived. I've been deceived by love for a long time, and I still am because I choose to.
I chose purposely to suffer because I know that one day that suffering wouldn't bare hers. Have you ever seen someone who chooses purposely to suffer for something?
My message was kind, but for her the delivery was brutal. I say that life is hard, but without the right guidance is destructive.
I knew it since the day you left me that there ain't gon' be no happy ending because that's how people are. To try and look for a person of my opposite sex who has the same thoughts like me seems like looking for an ice-cube in the heart of the sun. Between all people I've met in my entire life I have scanned them carefully only to understand that I'm the only one in this uniform.
People have to understand that the best lesson in life is pain, and I caused you so much pain, I ruined part of your life, hell, I destroyed your life. Well, if in the future you will think that that's true then you have my authority to decide my faith in the afterlife.
In my opinion we have achieved something more than being friends, we have achieved something more than being lovers, we have achieved something more than being husband and wife. We equally stand at the beginning of time and at the end of infinity, because on a spiritual level we're unforgettable for one another. And baby, you know that if one us dies we both die.
There's also something very interesting of why I did so and why I choose to suffer purposely, but we shall see that in the next post "The greatest fear" and let me tell you that since I discovered this fear sometimes I have problems knowing who I am, I lose control of my mind and I don't recognize good from evil. I hope it isn't true, though. Is like all-hope-shatter, doesn't matter who you are, how much good you do, what you did, what you mean or anything. It's the most devastating thing a human being could fear, I think.
What am I gonna do now? I'm done with you, your pain is gone, I'm gone from your life. Do you think I'd have the courage to talk with you after our last talk? I'd want to, but I don't have it. You know where and how to find me, just know that you can count on me anytime and anywhere in your life.
Honestly I think that if I didn't believe in moral qualities I'd be dead for good, by now, after all she did to me.
I can be a really bad person, I kinda have vengeance in my gene. I like sweet revenge, but I'm a man of morality, I can control myself, I learned how to.
Before I forget, don't forget to be thankful for anything great that happens in your life, it's partially my contribution too, maybe even total, sometimes. You wonder why? You will find out when you will die.
I told you I'm preparing you for the future. Look at the present. Have you seen the news today?
A second economic crisis? Or second shift of the economic crisis? Are you fucking shitting me? Do you believe that shit? Thirty minutes ago I was watching the news and some mind controlled bitch told "The Federal Reserve will make us breath". You ignorant fucks, the Federal Reserve is the reason you live like this. Is the reason you think like this, is the reason you can't be truly happy, is the reason we live in bondage. Wicked regime started back in 1914.
That's what I'm gonna do now. I'ma post some more posts about me, not about you and then I'ma bring the truth to you all.
Remember that you read this blog, if you have any problem or any doubt you can find anything here or in your mind. Focus on it,
Cheers.

Had to lose it all in order to accomplish the real prize
The king, who had to fall, in order to rise  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu