joi, 15 septembrie 2011

How I Learned To Hate This World

Give me your time and let me vent a little
EVERY RESEMBLANCE TO YOUR LIFE IS JUST COINCIDENTAL


Yeaaah, it's the Disciple of K, telling you the other side of the story.
The people's souls are dirty, unworthy of my words of salvation.

The promise of a lifetime, can you make one? Can you keep it?
If you're real you'll keep it, but most certainly the person whom you made the promise will do something so you won't be able to keep it.
Today, September 15 2011 I've been given another reason to wish my death and another reason to hate the world. This is the story of How I learned to hate the world.

I was taught at an early age you can't make everybody happy
The person I show the most love will be the main one try'na cap me


I try and teach people I interact with some God given knowledge, but they undermine me in an end, they make fun of me, they disrespect me, they take my heart away.
After months, though...I talk to them, I see them and they don't seem that happy, they rather seem...unhappy, lost...
What goes around comes around and I have been taught by a person whom I loved and love that you can be redeemed with words.
I once told myself that I'd try and redeem this girl with my words, shall my entire lifetime be the cost. It happened sooner than I expected. Thank you for that.

As long as I roll with God as my partner I don't need nobody to protect me

God is my mind, I see this world through the eyes of a generation yet to be born, I come from an alternative future where love is gone...And it seems we're already living in. I've tried again to do everything humanly possible and I didn't do anything wrong again, but humans still cut my lifeline, my happiness, my dreams.
I have to start again from scratch, but somehow I don't feel that hurt like I felt the first time, maybe because my heart couldn't possibly break since it wasn't even whole to start with.

Anyone who has scarred me has paid the price because I'm a person of God, I'm not a disbeliever. You may laugh at my words, but you shall see and the people who experienced this by doing me wrong know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't bow myself to a human habit.
I paint dreams, achievements, glory with verbal illustration. I was born to be loved by someone who knows how to see into my soul because there lays my beauty, beyond any superficiality.

This is why humans don't know how to love. This is why YOU might not live as even as worst expected. You, same person who claim to know how to love and make promises and then break up because some shit, you killed love. You shouldn't even deserve this emotion.

I don't have nothing to say, man...I'm in a state where I barely can think, my vocabulary descended at an average person level, I lost all ties with the world, if it wasn't for my mind linked to God's knowledge I'd be a vegetable now.
Yet again I'm starting from scratch, I'm searching for a meaning to live before giving my own (I hope it won't happen).

Why do harmless and defenseless people always reveal to be the most harmful and devilish? I can see into a person soul, I have trained my kaleidoscope eyes for a long time now.
I saw in YOU what I couldn't see in any person in my 19 years of life and from the start I kinda knew this is gonna be bullshit because YOU don't even fathom what you say or write.
What bothers me is the exchanged words...I don't say bullshit, but YOU make me look like I did. Also, all that YOU said I know they weren't lies, but YOU made them look like.
I won't judge YOU because I love YOU, but YOU have a long way to go. YOU're still young and obviously YOU chose the trouble road as everyone else. Unable to see beyond the white and the black you will find yourself into a gray world.

You can't avoid the true test,
I won't use earthly ammunition, you'll need an asteroids proof vest


I self-test you all. Your vision of this world is slanted that for me you're just a rat in a lab. You're so unoriginal and lacking aspirations that I can read every move you make, I can already think ahead of time what you're gonna do or why you did something. You're becoming a robot, mind systematically programmed.

My best? I gave it. That test? I aced it.
But it seems all the words I say are being worthless


Yeah, they're just words because you're just a robot. You can't see beyond what's shown to you. You only picture what your eyes vision, but you're kinda seeing with the eyes of people that hate you. You're raised with that vision and I tried to set you free, at least a person in 6 billions...that wasn't YOU, it seems.
Even though you will come back things will never be like they were, even if they seem. I forgive but I don't forget.
The scar will always be there...

This is not a bashing post, this is just the real side of the world, the majority. Be careful of what you're afraid of, you might be that scared trying to avoid your fear will drive right into it. Just be yourself, because if you're yourself you will be a wonderful person and you will find what you seek.
Don't blame me of something you want me to believe about you.

I was a stranger to you, but I felt I knew you for a lifetime...I died for my second time but the sun is the light of my birth, yet I live again.

I don't want you to suffer, I love you, I always will. I will aid you on this journey. The words exchanged lay in your head, look for me into the infinity of your thoughts, I stand at the beginning of time and the end of infinity, keep you balanced in this world.
Our eyes shall cross once again.

And is not only monetary thieves and grand deceiver who have socially mistreated me
The way the world has previously treated me make me arrive to the conclusion that we haven't been seeded equally.


Tell me if everything is alright
Or if you can't even cry 'cause you don't even have no more tears in your eyes


I love y'all, especially YOU.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu