sâmbătă, 24 septembrie 2011

Snake Eater

Sit on this gurney, let me take you on a journey...I'm the Disciple of K, bringing you another prophecy, meaning I write what I feel in my heart.
You might be wondering why this title, why "Snake eater". Lemme give you a psychological-historical hit; what do you understand with the notion of "snake"? Sneak preview
What if I'd tell you that a "snake" is the reason why we live so poorly, that the majority of the people you meet are shit, that you have anger management issues and many others, the reason why you can't achieve real happiness?
See, "the snake" is the Pandora Box, even more than that: the creator of all existing evil
You're all familiarized with "the snake" in the Bible. That wasn't an animal, but a man with the characteristics of one .
      As ADAM and EVA were sent out from the Heavens, as well "the snake" went out.
"The snake" is none other than the Government. Watch out, fool. I'm sorry for you, many of you are too wonderful and gifted to be living in a world like this, but that wasn't your choice.
     Every single bad action you do is never forgotten and doesn't matter what you do, you'll never be able to avoid its consequences.
You might interpret my words as "foolish" or "blasphemous", but you've been living a life as you wanted, don't you think it's time to change page? Don't you really want to achieve happiness? Wouldn't you like to know real happiness?
      You will never see true happiness as long as you believe in destiny and follow horoscopes. Destiny is a "way of living" and this way tells you to accept what's being thrown at your ass and take it like a man and keep going. For those of you who believe in destiny and had something happened that could be repaired, but you didn't lift a finger to try, you're living the consequences or you will. There's a price to pay for everything you do.
Everyone wants happiness and happiness is something measured from the soul, you couldn't possibly be happy by accepting something that "happens" to you, maybe not even because of your will.  The sooner you start changing your mind, the sooner you can start see happiness.
      A human being is biological, sociological  and has culture, or so it should. Let's analyze these 3 statistics of a human being:

- BIOLOGICAL: You have an arm, you can see it, you're biological, of course, but how do you feel when you look around? Don't you feel the air is hard to breathe? Don't you feel like your sight is restricted by these skyscrapers? Don't you think your ears are going numb because of the noise in the city?
I understand now  what my elders meant when they said "things ain't how they used to be". The crazy part is that as bad as it is now ain't even close of what lays ahead. That's why I do this, my life will not be long enough to come to each of you wonderful people in need of help around the world. I wanna help you see clear, I wanna help you with your life because I know what's right.
- SOCIOLOGICAL:  A human being, in order to feel alive, it needs to be loved and socialize (We'll skip the love part, today), but do you socialize? Most of us prefer "socializing" though the Internet. Nowadays Internet and facebook are the same. I even know people who talk more on the Internet than in real life. Why do you need words, then? See, words are the most powerful weapon on Earth. Think about the Cold War. Informations were crucial, a piece of information was worth more than 1 billion dollars.
People who use words, to express their feeling, their thoughts, their visions, their life in such a manner that you can picture what the person's talking about when you look at him, are  people the Government fears. Lemme tell you that if a power as the Government fears something, then that thing can change the world. If we get together and you put some knowledge in your brain and become civilized...together we can discover Heaven, because Heaven can be found on Earth. Once you gain the knowledge you will actually feel your soul than just knowing it's there.
I don't think all people get in touch with their souls because in order to do that you need connection, you need to have an abundance of  knowledge and you need to believe.
The other day I told someone that I used to be with this one girl, and we had an online relationship, but the feelings turned out to be so strong that I could feel her right beside me and when I'd close my eyes I could see her face perfectly and speaking to me.
I wish she'd have felt the same about me and I really thought she did, but she's just a simple woman, she's undergoing her trial, she's still young, she need assistance and   what better assistance than a person of God?
See, if you let your view be deceptive but what your eyes can see, you will live blindly. There's much more to everything than meets the eye. Most just resume themselves in seeing things like they are, they don't think ahead of time, they don't even take in consideration the past, they just live the moment without caring about anything, just survival.

I see the big picture, the one you see is wallet size.

- EDUCATION: In order to be educated you first have to gain knowledge because a man grown in a jungle who has no knowledge couldn't be possibly educated. Reality is a jungle, but if you're educated you can transform it in what you wish, you can see everything different. Education and respect should exist between any men, even between the so called "enemies". When you start being educated you can see that the world isn't so bad as you thought it is. Education opens new doors not only for your eyes, but for your heart too.
Look around you...people are educated in being uneducated because an uneducated person is easy to control. He doesn't question, he just obeys. He doesn't feel, he just does. He doesn't think, he abducts.
The way to education starts when you begin to be rational. I received a good education, but in order to arrive at respecting everyone I had to do some things on my own too. I don't look down on people because I'm richer or more beautiful or because I have something they don't/can't have. I actually invite them to be part of my life, to come eat with me, to give them some money, to get my advice.
People think that they can do it alone in this world, but they know they can't but their principles make them deny the truth.
Everyone has a long way to go, but not alone, you'll never be alone, no matter who you are, remember that.

You have to cherish old folks and kids too
Because you can teach the kids and old folks can teach you 

That's why you need to put some common sense in that brain of yours. You don't care about nobody's problems 'til it happens to you. You don't understand that we're linked: when one goes down, the other sinks too.

Put the World in Its place before It puts you in yours

If don't wanna exist worthlessly  then you will start changing. That's why you have to eat the snake before it eats you. Many people live on this Earth, very few see the true price of human live.

...That's when I understood what life's about through all the suffering
I was there to leave a mark; the majority at Heaven's doors answer with "nothing" 

Understand, if you try to fix your problems you won't suffer the consequences. And no, I'm not talking about karma, that's bullshit.

Lastly, but most importantly this post is about my love to YOU. Many people heard of the game "Metal Gear Solid", which is considered to be the greatest game of all time. See, I find education in anything: books, cartoons, games, people walking. These games contain many signs of deceit, but also many signs of prophecies and MUCH emotional language.
I invite all of you to hear this song from one of the games and my inspiration for this post; because it gives me shivers.
I already bared with the idea that my love story could not lead anywhere, but a war field, but it's because of the lack of knowledge, the sightless eyes, the fogged minds and ager management issues of the people we love that many of us won't ever get what we really deserve and we always be discriminated in the majority's eyes.

What they don't understand 
Is that we'll be the winners in the end


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu