miercuri, 20 aprilie 2011

Thinking Loud

It's so funny when you break up...I swear
If' you're true you'll feel very bad, but if you're fake you'll bash on the person you loved saying he/she didn't mean anything to you. Please, don't be that transparent . true  people will always see though ya. Having met your dreams and refusing them makes you not deserving. You should be living in the worse way...I'm still a fool though, and I forgive every bad you did to me so I hope you the best, I mean it.
Girl, not many men are like me and one day you'll remember me but it'll be too late, but I guess that's what life is. We're on a trial to achieve what's best for us. I'll do every good possible just to get to heaven and get to meet you again 'cause I wanna be with you again.  You offered me what my family didn't offer me, that being Love itself. You never knew my story, but you wouldn't care, it would have fascinated you, for sure though,
I may seem ugly and I"m doing it on purpose 'cause I wanna feel true love. I have lots of money, believe me, and I could change my motherfucking look right now, but I don't want it. I'm the truest person you could meet in your entire life, ask my truest friends. I don't get how people can say "I wanna meet the best person in my life", they meet it and they start having demands....Girl, what the fuck is wrong with you? Did I ever have demands towards you? I mean. my only pitiful demand was to see each other from time to time...
If I would go by human ideology I would have to hate any motherfucking thing breathing, but I can't, I'm true, mayne. You could trust me with you own life and not even knowing me, I would keep it secret and protect it. Eliminating narcissisms from this world has became my main purpose. You narcissists may laugh, but you're just pathetic, do you really think all the attention you're getting is deserved? Hahahaha, it's just 'cause of things you obtained or what you have that you get attention. You have a long way to go and one day you'll remember these words, if you ever read them 'cause human consciousness keeps everything ever seen/read/listened and released them at the most needful moment, still some people aren't capable to understand it. Guess I'll keep fighting for you, even if you do dirt and think wrong. I'll get in hell just so you can go to heaven. My only wish is  to know what you thought about me all your life.
It's all in your mind.
My only blessing in this world come from only 3 letters, and it's not God.
*Cries*

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu