joi, 28 aprilie 2011

Tonight I'm Myself

I dunno what I wanna say, I'm writing it down here. I don't even know if you'll ever read this or maybe it'll remain another fragile illusion. If  words would be music I could sing for hours and hours telling you everything about me.
I then see you and there's something blocking me and I can't even say ''how you doing?". You're looking good in those jeans, you're looking good today. How wouldn't I want to fall in the same speeches heard one thousands times and ruin everything. How would I want to talk without preoccupations, without that feeling that impedes me from saying:

"That I really like you, even if I haven't told you so
'Cause it sucks trying just to get you in my bed
And I don't care if I still have to wait
To talk to you again
And tell you just one word, the sweetest possible
As the sea, as sex
Here I am, nothing complex"

So, this night is already over and I still dunno how you're inside. I don't really know if I'll see you again or if it will remain just another worthless occasion, or will I see you tomorrow again ?


"...I really like you, even if I haven't told you so
'Cause it sucks trying just to get you in my bed
And I don't really care if nothing has happened yet
I'll wait the right moment, and I hope it's not just once
I really hope as much as I can that it won't be just sex
This time I demand you"

I prefer staying alone than with a fake lover, and if I'll ever take flight then I'll still be waiting for you love. I hope it will be love. I don't know if it will be you or another illusion. But tonight I relax myself, I'm thinking of you and I'm writing this note, as sweet as I can.
As the sea, as sex, I demand it.
Tonight I'm myself, just myself.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu