sâmbătă, 2 iulie 2011

The People Are Shit

The day love conquered all is gone, boy, and you're going with it. 

As you move forward, anytime you come closer to something, your vision should be clearer
Am I right?  

Pffff, in a world where evil predominates you can't expect too much from people. It's hard to rest when you see the evil some people possess, it just multiplies stress; my depression's even depressed. Every ounce of love is to benefit for their own interest. It's well known that it's easier to be bad than good 'cause evil: destroys, good: creates. Destroying is much easier than creating.
Motherfucker, welcome into my dimension where the things I create can never be destroyed, but I destroy things that are yet to be created.
You see the marvelous power of words? The higher positions fear people with such capacities, that's why they want us all dead.
That's when you pitiful fucks come in. I think everyone should deserve to be born in a family that knows how to educate its son, unfortunately it's not that easy. I won't keep any history lessons, today, 'cause if I would we'd go too much off topic, I'll leave that for another time.
It's not completely your fault, though. Since birth you're raised with 3 things in mind: money, fame, sex. That's all most of you people do, you don't even fathom thinking ahead, you're trapped in your delusional vision of the world. If you only knew how many things are going on around you and how free you could be by just having a glimpse of them.I know that at least once in your life you will think "There must be something in this life that means more than money, fame and sex". That's the limit of knowledge of most people around you, and it's a shame.
Most people are satisfied by having what's being offered to them naturally. That's not being happy. Happiness will never knock on your door if you stand still, you have roam the world in order to find it. You? You just sit there and eat everything that's being thrown at you.
Why do you think that people that are famous are trying to go back in their old days where they weren't? Because fame kills your life, and you blind fuck...you would kill to become famous.
It's pathetic how people  refuse a genuine help from someone that really wants to help them...Somehow it's understandable, because you found just deplorable people whom destroyed your hopes and now you don't believe in anyone else but yourself, you think anyone wants your harm. You're so busy finding the bad qualities within people that you forgot how you once were and how you enjoyed life without material things in your life. There are actually people like me that still wanna help those around me, especially the ones I love, and if you, homie, deny my help 'cause you see I want your harm...then something's wrong with you, you'd need a brain check.
Don't let nobody undermine you, I don't like repeating myself, so before going on you should check these:
http://crys-fromtheheart.blogspot.com/2011/03/holla-at-me.html
http://crys-fromtheheart.blogspot.com/2011/06/do-or-dont.html

I used to wonder why people don't believe in themselves,
Then I saw how They portrait us to anyone else
They cursed us, only to see the worst of ourselves
Blinded of the fact, all time we were hurting ourselves


Something that I observed is that people prefer to tell what they feel and talk about serious problems on fucking messenger. Are you serious? Why do you need words then? You people really fell in an abyss and you even refuse to see the light when it shows to you. That statement "Only people that want to be helped can be helped" it's a true one, believe me.
People that want to help humanity but they're those who helped destroying it, you ain't did shit for this world and you wanna help with your bullshit statements and ideas? Fuck outta here.

Please don't be delusional, you are a tool, and a hidden hand is using ya.  

The man
We men, we should protect the women and children, yet we beat them and we abandon them.
We sell their bodies for some painted paper.
We prostitute women, we pimp children.
We break the dreams of innocent people and then they radically change, going off the righteous path.
Fuckers who venerates cars. let's take that away and we'll expose who you really are.
Men that sell drugs to their own people not caring about them, but money.
Men that want friendly benefits continuously , then when they get up they forget about who helped them.
Men that take away the woman of another friend not caring about him.
Men  that act they never knew you once they get on top.
Women who give soul and body for a man, then that man break their heart and leave them alone.
Men who tear other people down just to build up.

Man, you was wrong for that 
You was wrong for that
On the cool, y'all been kicking it too long for that
I can't believe you that dirty, you too grown for that
And all the stunts that you pulled, homie, they goin come back


The women
Yeah ,man...Women. Those devils in disguise.
Those beings that can kill a man just with an expression of their face or some words. Take me for example: I'm the man that got killed by a woman, and it didn't take much for me to die, just some mere words.
You, woman, you better watch what the fuck flies outta your mouth or I'ma hijack a plane a fly it into your house.
You better start thinking about what you say out from that fucking hole you call mouth, you better wake up and do something for you and not wait for the millionaire to come in your life.
You better start realizing who really loves you and who doesn't.
You better stop taking people from granted because you feel too beautiful, because your beauty was just luck, you could've be born a piece of fuck, haha. Anyway, you're a piece of shit if you act like that, regardlessly of how you look.
That's why I think that some of the most beautiful people are ugly, corrupted by money, drowning in a bottle of Patron.
Women that smoke while carrying their child, you know that's genocide.
Women that prostitute because they're too lazy to find a job, but it's easier to make fun of themselves.
Women that use their beauty as  a tool of seduction.
Men that give everything to a woman  and the woman's intentions are just to make him bleed through the malice of greed.

Girl, you was wrong for that 
You was wrong for that
On the cool, y'all been kicking it too long for that
I can't believe you that dirty you too grown for that
And all the stunts that you pulled, girl, they goin come back

The warning signs of deceit, irresponsibly shun
The move was on purpose, it wasn't subconsciously done
They took your friendship for foolishness, your love for blindness
Took advancement of your heart and disrespected your kindness


To me
(- Yo, Chris...Chrissss)
-  ' The fuck do you want, man? Don't you see I'm busy writing?
(- I know you are, I see you, I'm in your mind, after all)
- Yeah, man, so why are you bothering me for?
(- You know you did her wrong a million times, man. You're not good for her)
- I agreed with you, yesterday, but today? Today nah, man. I can't go on like this. I purposely chose to suffer and I'd do it again, but when she's not in my world I feel so free, my soul feels relieved. If I could I'd chose to suffer to have her in my world. I can't have that option, though.
(-Aww  maan, come on, everything will be ok, you've argued with her other times too and everything got solved)
-Nah, man, it never got solved, it just sounded. After everything she just seemed to understand something, even though I think something got printed in her mind, it wasn't all in vain.
We've argued other times too, I know, but I feel that this time is different, I think it's done, man.
You know, I kinda envy you, self accuse of the spirit/
(-Huh, how come, man?)
-You can't feel the pain I feel, but you can't also feel the love I feel.
(-Man, don't forget that you got a strong mind, not everyone can access his self accuse of the spirit. It's true that I can't feel pain or love, but depending on how you are I get affected by it and those months man, hahaha, you didn't bother talking with me, you were just thinking about her, but it's aight, you know?)
-I know, I know. Although the pain got me damaged like nothing before I won't change man, I never will.
Have you noticed how jealousy changed me?
I became paranoid,  I was thinking her boyfriend is the fault of all...but it's not quite like that, man. I became sightless of the obvious, it's gone fo' real.

The in result let me feel like a worthless man.


To that girl
Damn, that girl got my heart smoked and put me through more suffering than my whole 19 years of life, yet I'm still ready to believe her and trust her and even give my life for her.
Someone once said "Know the limit of your own power". Where's the limit of my tolerance, then? With her I can't find that limit. She stomped, spit, disrespected me, betrayed me, backstabbed me, destroyed me, pulverized me, cremated me and I would still do anything for her and she hasn't even acknowledged me...

The pain an suffering is perpetual
Her mind cut my eye
She left me barely alive, not sick enough to die

That's so cruel. It has come to my mind that the only cause that I'm not in her likings is because she doesn't like the way I look and that's a pity...I know I'm not the most handsome guy you will see, but my heart is bigger than Houston, Texas.
Some say "The chances to find someone like me is 1/1000". I say "The chances you will find someone like me may be one in your life".
When I said I'm the test of your life, I wasn't kidding. I can truly make the difference, I noticed it, lately. I have noticed that when I'm happy, people around me are too and when I'm not, they aren't.

The pain that burst in me feed the Earth, the universe, verbally nursing me

Who loves you: calls you
Who wants you: tells you
Who misses you: calls you
Who don't..just don't
It's that simple

Yet, you seem to have a difficulty showing your feelings towards people. Lying to your heart is one of the worst sins a human can commit, but you say you're always happy. So be it, even though you're sitting in a midst, you know it, right?
You say I don't understand you...maybe you're right, maybe not. The important is that I think that way about you 'cause you actually are like that with me, so don't blame me for thinking something you want me to think about you.
Don't forget why this blog was created. It was created to discuss with you because, unfortunately, that's the only way I can talk with you.

Father forgive them for they don't know right from wrong 
The truth will set you free written down in my songs
And my songs have the cause of death written in code
The  word of God brought to life will save your soul
Save your soul, fool, save your soul 

When I say "I did everything" I actually did. There's no materialism involved, of course, just words from the heart and my sincerity and love. I showed you the path of the righteous through my scriptures and I haven't still shown you everything, but I tried...I sacrificed so much so I could exchange few words with you. I guess you'll know what I really did for you when you'll die.
Indifference catches you up
You're always happy? I'm always happy, that doesn't mean I really am. You're really happy when your heart is, not just your mind.

I never told you how good was to lay in my bed with thee
Only because I was thirsty, baby
And I know that even if you don't see me, you still got affection for me
True love can't be seen, but baby keep believing


Lastly, these are just some...nothing:

I wish you'd search me eveytime you search for something.
Who doesn't appreciate you today will cry you tomorrow 
If you do evil...expect evil back  
Doesn't matter what you say, but what you do

So much pain in my life, sometimes is hard to cope with
The lack of love and defeat it got me feeling hopeless  

This post cannot cover the ground of the subject, what it is written here it has already been said in verses in the previous post.
I have no authority on your brain, but somebody had to teach you, you contain the power to release you.
You never know what you'll find if you open your mind, because it's all in your mind, even the survival in hard times

I hope that one day you can be forgiven
For murdering the beautiful world we used to live in

Before you make yourself look ridiculous and think that I'm only bashing on you or people generally check out:
http://crys-fromtheheart.blogspot.com/2011/03/who-am-i.html

I'm just a mere messenger that has the most high speaking through him and I share my knowledge and lessons with you, and there's just good things to learn from them.  

WHEN DID Y'ALL FORSAKE YOURSELVES?





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu