duminică, 24 iulie 2011

No Energy

Yeah, man, I'm back and I'm going down hard. Sorry, baby, but this is mostly for you because I must hurry and teach you all lessons as soon as I can, still in the right way.


Block it out
They try'na channel negativity through you
Yeah, they mad 'cause you doing good
So don't give 'em no energy

To artificial entities I give no energy
I move transcendently, to kill is the remedy
Everytime you striving they staying out to stain you
The ultimate aim of their presence is to drain you
Poisoning your dreams, planting doubt and endbraining you
Thy try'na make you feel like your goals are unobtainable
They concentrate on your short coming and try'na surface 'em
Then they judge your life like they're living a perfect one
Hypocritical is the only label that fits you
Depravedly slander, then smile when they with you
They stoned you and never have a dollar they can loan you
Same one to crown you be the one to dethrone you
The way a man and a woman can hate on a friend
Is the only thing real people can't comprehend
Hearts rusty, I always proved that you can trust me
They must be...out to persecute me unjustly
It hits like a venomous bullet that never miss us
They sleep in your ear with slick sinister whispers
And all that's a part of it, your spirit absorbing it
They rob you of ideas and act like they thought of it
They take minds and bruise 'em, it's deep envy that ruse 'em
The truth is, the energy that you're giving infuse 'em
So when they have nothing to turn out, they burn out
Hater block and got 'em in trance like they were shamed out
Hell, would you let somebody tell you
That you can never excel, when everything they do fell through?
We dwell in positive elements and deposit intelligence
And never judge you for past closet skeletons
Hate ! I don't need it, I can't see it or read it
You can bring that bacon to me, but I'm not gon' eat it
You can beat it, these hiders make it hard to keep achieving
To win the ring you gotta start grinding in pre-season
But while you grinding don't nag about timing
And remember it's a thin line between witting and whining
That's it, I hope you syncing in as I'm spitting it
'Cause if God got something for you, who can stop you from getting it?

No energy !
Don't give 'em no energy, man.

2 comentarii: