marți, 12 iulie 2011

When all falls down(The Day of The Storm)

I don't know why I keep fooling myself. I don't know why I keep trying to make things work and I don't know why I'm being so selfish. I mean, I don't think it's right that I dedicate most of my time trying to make it work between Me and Her. I mean, I should use my time trying to save you, fool. I mean, I already did everything, what's the use in keep trying when the more I try, the more I lose? I already made it obvious you're my everything, I don't need to tell you that. I long ago realized that this game is much bigger than Me and Her, much bigger than Rap.
Now, if you follow me through these steps and if you trust me (I know you barely trust yourself, but I'm asking you the impossible because it is so easy to achieve it. Just trust me, put your life in my hands, I will deliver your faith in the right Hands and if I shall be wrong, then I'll pay the price with an eternity of agony and deathly pain)
If you have dreams, you better rush to 'em. If you love someone, you better not take him for granted. If you haven't faith, you better start having.
You people worry about 21 December 2012? You fool, what you should worry about is the year 2013.
I will begin to enlighten your minds, even though very few people read this blog. I already know that if you read this and you think I'm paranoid or trouble minded, one day you will give me right, though.

Look outside
Understand...
This is the time which you been hear about all your life
Time where the whole world is destroyed
And a new world is ashing in
Not the New World Order
Hehe...But God's Kingdom
No more slave makers
No more oil thirsty governments
No more world bankers
No more biological and chemical war among us
Living among us...
Heh, the storm is coming
Soon, the day of the storm
Look outside
Question:
Can your weapons stop an hurricane?
Can your bombs stop an earthquake?
Day of the storm...
Watch it:

Judgment from the inimical one
Master forrad Muhammad predicted to come
Crafts in the sky, everybody seeing the lights
Storms executed by the Magni and the Christ
Despite the signs, Satan extended his crimes
Will you fall with the devil and the end of its time?
This is it, "you are saved", now suffer and blaze
Last days, better line yourself up with its ways
Time to pull the cover up of this invisible plan
Every injustice carried on the original man
Still we trying doing sin and counter divine rope
America hates blacks and Muslims and I'm both
They wiping out civilization
Truth is, America's the real terrorist nation
And while the dirty slaves masters slay, thunder, man
You better make sure your good deeds outnumber your bad, or...

All and all this is a dirty deed and lame
Because the real fact is she knows the kinda dude I am   

When all falls down, who you gon' call now?  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu