marți, 8 martie 2011

Illusions

-So, I understand that you've been having a series of illusions

-Yeah, mayne, my mind has been drifted in places I didn't want to go, mayne, I don't understand what's wrong with me

-In order for me to get a proper diagnosis, I'm gonna need you to explain it to me as detailed, possibly

-I'll try, mayne...I'll try



As I fall into a deep sleep, knowledge is the drug I'm doping up

Eyes closed, I wait for mental doors to open up

I drifted into the universal

Future events, rhymes memorized without reversal

I find myself fighting with my rage,

First page of the drama, broke up from my spiritual cage

So I let the tension build up, it almost got me killed up

Stepped in the mix and got filled up

Skies were cloudy in my brain

With pain, I see the rain, drops look like blood, I bleed like rain

I was too scared to feel it, so loud I couldn't hear it

Dimensional war: man versus spirit

As I cussed, my soul roared

I met a warlord standing before me with a shield and a golden sword

He says forever I will burn

But fighting this soul to death will be the only way I could return

Although it made no sense to me

I meditated 'til my mighty black book appeared instantly

However, death was like a conclusion

Although it appeared to be destruction, it was only and illusion



It's only an illusion, it's only an illusion, it's only and illusion

It's only, it's only, it's only, it's only an illusion

It's only an illusion, it's only an illusion, it's only and illusion

It's only, it's only, it's only, it's only an illusion



Deep in my heart, the Project, home of the killers

Dope feens, hookers and car wrecks

Found myself on the verge of getting smoldered

Tied up in a room full of fake undercovers

Caught up in the cross, the feeling was tight and solid

Had 15 g's and a sack, they asked for my wallet

They sent me upstairs, to start the hit

Apartment, 2-21 where the big boys run the street

Now ain't this a switch? I'm getting used by the police

Living life as a faking snitch

Open the door real' soft

They snatched me up and let me know a dope feen already took them off

Knowing the cops was outside, them fools with no pride

Wanted to murder me then commit suicide

It ain't no mercy and no catch

I saw gas all around my body and then dropped the match

The cops kicked until the door broke

Bullets flew, bodies were dropping both sides, suffocating in the smoke

I'm caught in this confusion

Just the thought of me dying was only an illusion





It's only an illusion, it's only an illusion, it's only and illusion

It's only, it's only, it's only, it's only an illusion

It's only an illusion, it's only an illusion, it's only and illusion

It's only, it's only, it's only, it's only an illusion



-I think it's something psychiatric, man, so I'm gonna have to do some further analysis

-Oh, man, I can't take this no more, man

-I'm gonna need one more illusion



Yeah, baby, I love you too

I'ma came to take you from school, she said 'call me before you come through'

This was a girl I loved too much

She took my mind off my problems, made me feel emotionally untouched

I'm not the kinda guy who likes to play around

Took her at my crib every now and then, just to lay her down

I felt like life was trapping me

Soon as I felt myself followed by all these mistakes she pointed out to me

Was there ever any doubt between us? Noes

Then how did you end up to get from loved ones to foes?

I told her everything straight, who's this dude you meeting out?

She said 'it's my best friend'

A highcapper named Rick

Ain't nothing changed, she was tricking back then and she still trick

Afraid to tell me the truth she asked me to kill him

On the hoop court capping for some freaks so I did him

I felt threatened, depressed but I had my girl, all I was needing

My baby said take your mind off the dude, let me show you something

Another world is what she showed me

Tied me to the bed and then she growled me

Oh, baby, youse a killer?

She said 'I know' and then she reached out under the pillow

'I hope you enjoy the blast, son

And I hope that the heat was good 'cause it's the last one'

All along this chick was gaming,

20 brothers busting out her closet, strapped, and aimed me

Could this be another illusion?

This one was real, life is over scooped out, murder conclusion

Illusion, you're an illusion.



-Man, get up, man, hey man, get up, come on man, snap into it, come back, come on man.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu