sâmbătă, 5 martie 2011

Step into my mind.

This is my chance to speak to you through me, 'cause I would love for you to speak to me through yourself, I'll show you how you gotta do. Release it.

Give me a second and let me vent a little
I promise I won't get mushy or sentimental
I know this looks so sudden like I was in a rental
Any resemblance to your life is just coincidental
A real person...will I be the true one?
Great hazards come with everyday, just spotted a new one
I gotta be strong for others when they having trials
So even when I'm feeling low, depressed or sad I smile
And I ain't giving up so cancel that
Used to only talk to myself but now I answer back
Peep the game how the devil do
He try to get you for all your spiritual revenue
Pushing you to be misguided and misdirected
New problems popping up just like an instant message

Let's take a journey through my mental maze, I'm the guide
One time I quit writing and started working nine to five
Satisfy would be in broke no longer 'bout my wealth
Started to question who I was began to doubt myself
Reduced the mediocrity so I drew the conclusion
That doing music was a true convoluted illusion
The foolish thought my gift was using seems stupid but proven
Failure to try to learn the truth is the root of conclusion
A voice spoke to me and anger asking 'what'chu doing? '
You should be moving towards your goal, how come you not perusing?
Youse pose to mash fight the past, hustle like yo dad
Get off ya ass and do it fast' I said 'alright my bad'
I started mashing hard and turning back was never mentioned
Been self-controlled and independent ever since then
My dream I was wasting it cause I was scared of chasing it
Having seen the problem, the problems never facing it

My woman curses me deservingly
With discourages and worries me because we're not communicating verbally
And even though she means the world to me
And now nervously occurs to me that she currently might not be the girl for me
Am I flawed in my action, obviously
I know my own philosophy is still with double standards in hypocrisy
But this right at acidity I strive to be
Real with those who real with me, and try to best person that I can be
My greatest quality is self-motivation
I'm the product of the wildest streets and that's the side of me I show the nation
I seen it all I've been defenseless afraid
But at a early age I grew out off my sensitive stage
Now I'm grown and I'm still standing strong nothing's scaring me
If you gotta cry, go ahead and cry tears are therapy
I promise whatever you going through will be done in time
Keeping it in ain't never good, say what's on your mind

Release it, let it go it ain't good to hold it, confession is medicine for your soul, my friend.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu