duminică, 5 iunie 2011

Dark Passenger

Heyo, I wake up in the morning, coughing up the poison
Shaking from the sickness, try'na make myself breakfast
Missed all my appointments, my doctor's in queue
These diagnose in my symptom, all he wants is the cash
I live alone in the camp bridge, just me and my cats
Tend to move around a lot, so I'm harder to catch
Walked a long and twisted path, had girlfriend and friends
'Til I screwed it all up, now I'm lost in the midst
Try'na find myself back to all those good times
But it's too late, everybody knows the good dies
While I'm here suffering on a slow ride
Light a smoke on my Porsche, kiss the blue sky
Sick and tired of these white lies
I try to speak but my hope cut my lifeline
Now I cope with the guilt, late, at night, crying
Chugging gin from the bottle 'til I go blind
Wish I could go back and have a second chance
Talking to God like "Damn, that's too much to ask?"
We only get one crack and then we kick the bucket
Taking all the photo albums, toss them in the rubbage

I brought a legacy of failure, I'm not proud of it
My mind is on my dirty deeds, waiting for Satan's judgment
Take me out if you want 'cause I don't give a fuck
Ready for the grave, put me underneath the rock
Leave my stone blank, I don't need a damn inscription
What's the point where there's nobody good to come and visit?
Hate is what I see, tricked to obscure my vision
Physically sicken, passed out for my addictions
Gone missing, tell my peeps I'm going fishing
Disappear up north, sick of the dirty dictions
There ain't nowhere for me to go, already burned my bridges
Left my mark as a scar everywhere I been in

I was walking through the park as it started to get dark, out
Approached by a bunch of kids, one pulled the stalk out
Looking at me like he want everything I got
He telling me to empty my pockets right on the spot
So I did it, 'cause he waving that gun around just like a wizard
And a dead man can never get revenge on a living
I'ma remember his eyes, that, I ain't forgetting
Trust, if I'm going get out of this alive, I'm gon' get him
He seen I didn't have too much, he started bitching
Cussing and cursing, his trigger finger started twitching
He put the gun on my head and asked me "Any last wishes?"
I just starred, I ain't flinching on these punk ass bitches
That's when he laughed and he said it's my lucky day
He lowered his gun, that's when I put the razor blade up his ugly face
Cut him across the cheek, waving his mouth but he ain't speak
Knocked the gun out of his hands and flipped it right off his feet
Grabbed the gun and told his friends to back the fuck up, I'm honest
If you move one step closer, you all goners
This is just my life story
The chapters unfold daily
When you swim in the sea full of piranhas

Yo, I'm broke, homeless
Grown mad with no focus
Lost my ways in the day writing my final operas
So much pain in my life, sometimes is hard to cope with
The misery and defeat got me feeling hopeless
Wish I could start again and change like metamorphosis
Drop the trash, erase my past, clearing out my storage
I'm moving north with foreigner, like the great explorers
Going blind 'cause my eyes have seen too many horrors
Ain't no glory, everyday is like a sad story
Trying to explain, but I'm sick of saying "sorry"
Nothing for me, I spend my life alone and lonely
An outcast, on the path to die before I'm forty
Fuck that, probably die before I see the morning
Nobody's mourning, disappear like nothing that's important
Never feeding with the crowd, dropping out my courses
Why was I born? I wish my mom just killed me with abortion
Never had a choice, blew away my father's fortune
Now I'm puking in this Porsche, driving drunk aboard it
See the death pursuing me
And hopefully they shooting me
And then I'll be free in the place where I'm supposed to be

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu