joi, 23 iunie 2011

I Don't Know How To Fly Alone

Man, I don't how to fly alone, but I must try it
I'm looking for angels but I find only rotten peeps, but I can't quit
All my struggle in changing the world...
But what's the use if I can't even be with the one I love?
They don't understand me, the pain of solitude
While I dream of flying at the highest altitude
Tell me if everything is alright
Or if you can't even cry 'cause you don't even have no more tears in your eyes
Life ain't easy, man, life kills
You can read it in my face even when I grin
It's written in my eyes, wounds, my pages
A life that imprisoned me into cages
Now I can keep on being delusional of the facts
That she will never ever come back
But it hurts, and I know me best
It's here on Earth my place


A man like me doesn't know to fly alone
But I swear that one time I've been up there on my own
Too far to go back
There was this Girl Who seemed like a white angel that stood by me between the sea and stars, holding
me tight
I was watching the world go 'round, no redeeming
There was just a man to blossom, one soul, one empire, man I knew I was dreaming
A man like me doesn't know to fly alone

Everyday it hurts more, believe me
I walk blind in a world where there's no real believing
Between thinking of her and paying my bills...
People, let me fly or throw me down of these hills
Don't keep me tied between grey and black, I walk loveless
Through my town feeling stranger and homeless
Please, I need your hands once again to take me away
We're not alive here in this world in disarray
I wake up depressed, I hate myself
Watching my reflection, 'cause I've lost my good part in herself
I'm growing up without someone to love
I just need to scream "I miss so much someone to hold"
I can dream of models and interviews
My face all over the televisions
But com on man, what are you looking for? Paradise?
I won't even be able to see its gates when I wake up from this endless nightmare


A man like me doesn't know to fly alone
But I swear that one time I've been up there on my own
Too far to go back
There was this Girl Who seemed like a white angel that stood by me between the sea and stars, holding
me tight
I was watching the world go 'round, no redeeming
There was just a man to blossom, one soul, one empire, man I knew I was dreaming
A man like me doesn't know to fly alone


I swear that one time I've been up there on my own
Too far to go back
There was this Girl Who seemed like a white angel that stood by me between the sea and stars, holding me tight
I was watching the world go 'round, no redeeming
There was just a man to blossom, one soul, one empire, man I knew I was dreaming
A man like me doesn't know to fly alone


This is your life.
Smoking everyday.
Going out with people that you think they're your friends, but they aren't
Work enough to pay your clothes and then BOOM
You won a bomb, man, now you won't have to worry about your bills anymore
Heh, it's alright man, it's alright. You know you're doing the right thing
You can almost find a common sense in all this
Until one day they come...
The ghosts from your past.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu