marți, 21 iunie 2011

Internally Bleeding

Heyo, the pain I've felt in life will make you choke by surprise
Like an aborted fetus, in a jar, that opened its eyes
Provoking my demise, She left my spirit broken inside
Like the feeling of 50 million people hoping I'd die
And fuckers wonder why my heart is full of hatred and anger
'Cause some girl hung my heart with a coat hanger
I strangled out the pain until my soul was empty and cold
Crippled and worthless to test y'all and see if it could ever be loved
My father told me that giving my soul to her wasn't the answer
And now my bad side got activated like a cell of cancer
Killing me slow, like hanging me down off a tree
The genesis and genocide is just beginning
Carefully hidden, woven into the happy days of a so called Christian
I had a vision of nuclear holocaust on top of me
And this is my life experience, the words I speak from my lungs
No matter what, she won't understand, the language of your tongue
Everytime I speak to her is like I speak to a gun
Pain in slow motion like trees that reach for the sun
Fucker, my preaching is done
I've got a limit like anyone
Still, I'll curse the life of any man who kills benevolent ones
I never asked to be your messenger
But I was chosen to speak the words of every African slave
Dumped in the ocean, stolen by America, tortured, buried and frozen
Written out of the history books your children are holding
Internally bleeding, cold blooded, stripped of emotions
I go to the motions
But there's no life in my eyes, is like I'm hooked up to a respirator waiting to die
Hooked up to the fucking chair, waiting to fry
Sooth and electrocuted, currently used to my execution
Producing thoughts at the speed of light
Burning confusion, I'm losing my sight
Breathing is tight, the evening is white
I made my peace with the Lord and now I stand on his right

Death is another part of life

These are my last human words, I'm having difficulty breathing
Dying on the inside, internally bleeding
Angels of death dragging my humanity away while you're reading
Watch my world as yours crumble in front of me searching for meaning

These are my last human words, I'm having difficulty breathing
Dying on the inside, internally bleeding
Angels of death dragging my humanity away while you're reading
Watch my world as yours crumble in front of me searching for meaning

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu