vineri, 13 mai 2011

Defeated

I say:

"Soulless people can't be identified with the appellative of She/He, they become IT". 

For the first time in my life I've experienced defeat, and I haven't lost a battle nor a war, I have lost a dream.
Even though I lost I'm not sad or I don't feel remorse; strangely I'm smiling, for the simple fact that I perfectly know that I was right all along and that I did everything and more that It deserved to accomplish this pitiful dream of mine. The way people have treated me made me realize that we haven't been seeded equally, and that's so wrong...I guess it's a matter of "we choose who we are". Astrology and destiny has nothing to do with it. It's a shame how some lames can't manage to understand how the ways of this world can get you brain damaged and they get controlled by the hatred they carry within, they destroy their own beautiful mind.
That statement "you learn more from your defeats than your victories" it is true, thus I have learned some new things about the world I'm living in. I have learned that LOVE doesn't conquer all, love can exist just within people who carry a soul. What about the soulless? They will never know that feeling, because they forsake themselves. For them it is easier being someone else than being themselves, keeping their fears and their pain within them and made of their hearts a dark void which releases what has swallowed on people around them, and such action carry them to isolation. Learn how to over come your Solitary Confinement.
It has become quite obvious to me that people can be helped only if they wanna be helped, because I calculated everything perfectly (Talking about the posts) and I spent days, nights, weeks, months looking for the right words  just to try and change It. All worthless, It hasn't understood anything, though everything lays in It's subconscious. I say that's a shame You can never be able to succeed or even to love someone until you conquer the monster within your heart.
Deny the truth and it'll destroy you. You'll be doomed, fueled by your anger, hate, jealousy, your rage and lastly the denial of who you've become. They arrive to a point where they become what they feared to be.
This blog has been created for one purpose: "To make a person see the light", but now that my dream is probably shattered I don't see why this blog should exist. I won't close it, I will keep it because the words in my posts are designed to kill all your greatest fears.
I don't understand relationships...I'm the kinda person that says what he means and means what he says, when I say something I don't go back on my words 'cause I arrive to a point to hate someone. First of all I don't have the rights to hate on a human being, second...I think it comes by itself.
I don't know how It could explain all the things It told to me, I still remember everything because It was that important to me. It's unbelievable how this can happen...why do you tell someone a thing and then act like you didn't mean it? Why are you so shallow and fake? Why the fuck do you hate me when I just did everything good possible?
Some of them say "I am like this just with you". That doesn't matter, what matters is that that evil exists within you and it can come out anytime. Consider yourself special if someone tells you that because it means you've blown their heart and you really meant something very important to them.
I guess a statement hurts in proportion of the truth.
In a world where it's worthless fighting for what you love, people are left to their own beliefs of what's right and wrong.
It is amusing how these people try and 'save the world', but they help in destroying it.
Watch out who you fucking with. Not many people are as deep as me, indeed.
I'll just admit defeat with a smile, 'cause I won regardlessly.
I have no authority on your brain, but someone had to teach you. You contain the power to release you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu