miercuri, 4 mai 2011

Demon Hearts

-Once a thought is born nothing can harm it, you don't understand the magnitude of torment that it took for me to for it. 
-To the unperceptive kind I appear to be blind, maybe because I think with my heart and I see with my mind.
-I gotta be strong for others when they having trials, so even when I'm feeling low, depressed or sad I smile. 
-A voice spoke to me and anger asking what'chu doing? You should be moving towards your goal, how come you not perusing?
-I'm real with those who real with me, and try to best person that I can be. 
-Am I flawed in my action? Obviously. I know my own philosophy is still with double standards in hypocrisy. 

If You followed me all along you might recognize some of those quotes. I could go on for hours listing them, but that's not the point; you'll understand as you read.
After so much time I drew a conclusion, and I have to tell You: I'M SORRY. I was blinded by that selfish emotion called: LOVE. I didn't see the other part of Your actions.
You can put that blame on me. You have found someone that listens to You, cares for You, would do anything for You, You despite them with your words, mistreat Him, humiliate Him because You know He wouldn't answer You back because He cares/loves You too much. You don't really have no one else like Him. You're struggling with your self-esteem to try and be better, but if You really wanna start, acknowledge that person that cares too much for you, because You have a Demon heart.
They say Demons don't have hearts. They actually have one, but the pain, hatred, depression disguise it into a black hole that lives inside of them and consumes them.
Demon hearts can't be opened...or can they? There's a price to pay for everything you've done. A Demon heart can be opened by seeing the light. And Demons can't see the light by themselves. They need someone to guide them to the light. They wouldn't even accept help, they're flawed in almost anything they do/say.
There's another way a Demon heart can be opened and that is losing the one that cares the most about the Demon itself.  Demons won't care about that, hell no ! ...But, in time, they will realize what they've lost and they will never be able to gain it back ever again. Only then they will realize what they've done in the past and will keep crying. Strong ones will use that as a motivation, weak ones will eventually pale in front of the pain and go back of being Demons, but there's no second chance, as You haven't given any, ever.
You're not born a Demon, you become a Demon. And it's ashame because you ruin time of your beautiful life being Demon hearted. As they say "I don't get influenced by people around me". I say "It seems like all the bad people did to You across Your life made you forgot how it is being human".
That old statement "You never really know what you've got until is gone" is a true one ,and everyone learns it in its life, absolutely everyone.
Read carefully everything I say, because I don't use metaphors, I use metafives and every line I write hides secret meanings for you to uncover and understand. Don't take everything I say/write at false value because I know perfectly what the fuck I say and why. I'm just a foolish vessel that has the most high speaking through me, giving me the credits only proves to me you never knew me.

"Hard for even myself to believe in me
Not many people are as deep as me
The way the world has previously treated me
Leads me to seeing the griefless truth that we having been seeded equally
Understand nothing that exist today stays the same
The only thing in this life that's constant is change"


On, leg, leg, on, head with it . Like Solomon with the Lionheart's grip, my words free your heart from the darkness in it. 
I'm a heart Demon hunter. 

...And to You? 
-I promise whatever You're going through will be done in time, keeping it ain't never good, say what's on your mind !  

 


 


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu