sâmbătă, 21 mai 2011

The Perfect Union

Your strength is your beauty, your beauty is my weakness.
I inhale your calm to excel the journey of my dreams.
The flight upon which I sourced your soul, so carry me beneath your wings...
Stretch me wide across the open for yores, plant memories inside of me.
Crop our thoughts in you missing, harvest our future, through many obstacles we stand.
An infinite bond we maintain that got us connected.

We were raised as friends, bonded since the age of 10
The truest form of admiration we were stationed, and
When feelings died and faiths pretend they would break the train
Become one being with unmistakable sacred blend
This was so authentic, years later no break had been
Showed you appreciation with the guidance I drept you in
Communicating funny statements just to make you grin
It never gets old, each day a new first day begins
We took some losses, had to cut loose few hating friends
Confused, but losing is part of what it takes to win
Love making? Neither one of us had part taking in
Stood at a mental foundation, the best was and it stands between
The color mind degenerates and then migrates to sin
Believed in love that inner faith was never tape you in
My homies telling me 'Be straight, don't hesitate her in',
But this one's worth the way and God bless patient men

A perfect union lasts from the beginning,
Time will strengthen love that's never ending
Growing, building, feeling, no pretending
We were made for us
Pray and still, discover then be learning
We'll be hearing earths no longer turning
Wiving, laughing, flames forever burning
We were made for us

Nothing sparks greater emotion than that first romance
Picture two people separated by circumstance
To get her back to my world I'd search the lands
To relocate and reperuser her, was worth the chance
You moved away and every single day I thirst my glands
Miles of distance had interrupted my perfect plans
Instead of getting down to the root of why I torched the branch
The in result left me feeling just like a worthless man
It hurts to think I'd never take it down to the Church and stand
Before The Creator saved ours person, the person, and
Finally consummating dance that universe will dance
Conceive children who conceive and give birth to grands
I let love go, and love resprouted like surface plants
Thought I was dreaming when I saw you, mind immerse in trance
My sweat glands overreacted, when you inserted your hands
The cultivation of thoughts made gods and earths advance.

A perfect union lasts from the beginning,
Time will strengthen love that's never ending
Growing, building, feeling, no pretending
We were made for us
Pray and still, discover then be learning
We'll be hearing earths no longer turning
Wiving, laughing, flames forever burning
We were made for us

I was on a fast pace collision course with nothing solid in reach, but with you I found peace.
In you I know what a best friend is , I know what a soul mate is , in you...I found peace.
You have an abundance of knowledge with a heart of a champion, and a brain to match you, know me in and out
That gets me back on track , I...call you my better half.
I do the math, yeah, everything and more of what a man can ask for. You're my queen.
We've been friends for over 14 years, but that's really knowing each other: dirty drawls, each other's flaws
And who steals all the damn covers, but I love her. Always willing to help out others, though we are young
And no where near restless . Our love is bigger than just Huston, Texas .
It's your conversation, your personality that makes you such a blessing . I love you.
You know anything about me from my account numbers to PIN codes . Sex ain't love and money don't mean success.
You can be paid but what's the point if there's no one to share it with?
It takes: God, patience, trust, hard work, sacrifice, respect are all the key.
Knew me to deep and down. I love what I have.
When your love is pure then your conscience is free, when your...love is pure then your conscience is free...
When your...love is pure then your...conscience is free, and I love you, My Queen.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu