sâmbătă, 28 mai 2011

When I'm Gone

Live, learn and move ahead, we all get burned
There's so much you can give and not receive in return.


The feeling of not meaning anything to anyone or to the person you'd like to mean something is just too big for me, mayne. I can't get this feeling off my chest, lately. Pain and betrayal are eating me. I've been experiencing pain for several months, and now betrayal...betrayed by friends which I don't give a fuck about, but most importantly betrayed by the Emotion.

I think something we all need to do,
Is someone worth dying for
Nothing will pay if you get stuck in this game
Searching for fortune and fame


Don't all those things we did together mean anything to you?
There's a new "why" everyday...why did it turn out like this?
What about our bond? It should have been infinite, at least I thought so.
Having that bond is what makes it painful, but how could you know how it feels to lose that bond?
In the end you didn't understand me at all, you just thought you did.
Why? Why would I go so far for you? Because this is the first bond I've ever had, that's why I'm not gonna stop trying. I'm not like all the people you meet everyday, I care about small things in life, those are the most important, in my opinion.
You don't know the pain solitude brings. That's the pain that makes people strong and be self-motivated.
Everyone can see that there's too much hate in this world. I'm trying to do something about it, but I dunno what must be done. But if there are people like me out there, I think we will find a solution, together. I believe that one day people can truly understand one another.
To me you're irreplaceable, you're like family.
When you will experience what I feel now, you will understand what I'm talking about; about the pain of losing a bond.

I'm emotionally dead, now. A change of heart is necessary, at least towards those who deal me so much pain. It seems that's true. When you find someone that you love all others around you become meaningless. I think I'd levitate to the same sin, but at least I think about it, I try to split myself in equal parts to anyone. Do you?
In a relationship both He and She suffer losses, breaking up.
To understand me: feel the pain, contemplate pain, accept pain.

Think about a person you did everything for, you'd even give your life. What happens when everything you do for them is seen as bad or is not appreciated?
You lose control of yourself. I have no one that helps me get outta it, so I have to do it alone, I can't get this illusion destroy me.
Obviously if I did everything and wasn't enough, it means that you're equally worthless.

Love or not love, in my opinion, what matters is what the person in question means to you, what you're ready to do for them. Honestly? They can love you like none has ever did, but I doubt you'll mean more to them than you mean to me.

I was a spark of light and no force was great enough to create and shape me
But for her, I lured my own parents into existence so they could make me


...And believe me, that's not enough. It seems like you see through me as if I'm made of glass. When you ask somebody "What do I mean to you", you'll hear something like "My life", "Everything"(Which could as well be shit). The lack of knowledge you feed with is comprehensible, but the nonacceptance of the "everything" shown to you is inadmissible. In my perspective the price for depreciation is that you get fingers pointed at you, so others don't do the same mistakes. There's a price for everything you do, and I'm ready to accept that price.
Everything I do, I do it out of love. You must be a lethargic fuck to see the bad in my words or to think I wanna use you.

You got the motherfucking nerve to put your finger made at me?
'Cause I select to put the world at respect for clarity


Have you come to understand little about what pain is?
Unless you know the same pain, you cannot truly know another, and even if you get to know others, there can be no understanding.
That is the truth.
Just like it's useless to chase after you.
People change, you're not like I knew you anymore, or like you fooled me you are.
You chose this yourself.

They say I must forget about you. If I'm a real man I have to become wiser. Fools cannot survive in this world, that's the reality.

If being smart means what they say, then I'll remain a fool for the rest of my life.
Huh, I'm a big fool, after all.

I have burdened all the pain of people around you, inclusive yours, and I'll be ready to strike the world with that curse.
It seems it's my friend this thing called Hatred.
But I don't want this to be my way of living.

If you are ready to be her friend, then do what's right as her friend
I don't know what's the right thing to do, however, I can let faith decide whether she's right for me or not
"Love", in the past was merely a word to me. But after meeting you, you made me realize that what's important is the meaning of that word.
What does it mean to you?

I'm the loveless man you didn't feed, you passed by me in my time of need. What you didn't know is that I was a celestial, angel, on an earthly quest to morally test ya. You left in the thought, I never revisited or stressed you, but that one gesture, without question would've blessed you. So now you'll feel the pain of those you gave no attention, but still loved you. For 7 years straight like they did with no rescue. The horror and the fear, without escape, will infest you, the cycle will repeat eternally, unless you...

I know that I'm pathetic, but guess what? If showing your feelings is pathetic then being careless means being a bitch.

They all come and go,
I've seen it all before
The difference between me and them is: they tell you what you wanna hear
I tell you what I feel


Here I stand before the world, my realest thoughts exposed
I'm like a time bomb, I'm about to explode
I hold on tight, tryna stay on my pose
No matter how you think you understand, you don't come close


The real value of people will be realized only in their absence. With that being said, I'm gone.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu