miercuri, 25 mai 2011

Love/God's Voice

Self designed, first mind.
The divine essence transfered throughout multiple vessels over time.
The time creator, maker of sunshine.
Righteously inclined, giver of love to anyone,
perfect wisdom that doesn't know whats interior confine.
Standard paramount, if there's a doubt He'll cast all error out
He can account for every human thought, molecule and its whereabout
Without Him no material or life form would exist or ounce
The author of the galaxies, The One that atheist denounce
God can speak to you in an unknown voice,
But His best line of contact is through your own voice.
The One inside you that guides you and helps you ride through the rough time
That deviates pride like wise do.
When you hear It will you recognize it?
It's obvious that is deposited within you, but self hatred disguise It
He speaks to us and through us and feeds us his spirit
But before you give Him Love you first have to feel it

Now the God is talking, but who is listening?
He sends this message to the loveless and and those who're hating Him
The lonely men and the homeless
The media mobiles down to your global gossip columnist
He shows you what the bottom is
Stop doing the following: worshiping corporations that pretend to hallow out nations
And shallow men, exploiting the women and children
Fooling the citizens by blowing up them buildings
Using the profits names, they disguise and dirty religion
Keeping the racism in constant state of division
So God's intervention is instrumental
The system is corrupt from your job, up to the presidential
And higher levels,
When you get higher knowledge you see the higher devils
Rapid fire from rebels and greater odds
Will you learn to speak the language of God?
Figure out who is really talking, His name isn't hard
You can pick up the frauds
And avoid not hearing the truth
You can trace the proof back to Its roots
And what He constitutes, meaning what He's consisted of
The main characteristic I'm speaking of is Love

Have you ever felt the voice of Love into your head?
Then looked to the sky and did the opposite of what it said?
Well, most people do this everyday
To know the word and not obey, wonder why their life is in disarray
Chance after chance, but I come out with the same old song
Not taking the grace for granted, but still I ain't choosing right over wrong
I hear God's voice and it's powerful, full of conviction
Never a contradiction, just rules to defeat the opposition
Have you ever heard that God works in mysterious ways?
That He'll never let you down and deserves unlimited prays?
Listen closely and pay attention, It ain't hard to find
So say He might not come with ya, but He's right on time
He ain't gon' force you to follow Him, when you hear His voice
He leaves it all up to you so you make the choice
And now believe that with every ounce of body and soul
Be obedient to your heart to reach the ultimate goal

Meh...

Even as a child I felt the presence of God walking with me
Talking to me, but the darkness in me would argue with He
I brought my own conscience 'til my feelings would not responding
So is full speed ahead, though nauseous
I did what I wanted, walking to find a line between sanity and insanity
But well deceptive Devils: anger, greed, lust and vanity
Were ready to set me off the path and drink from their liquor
My heart became crisper,
God's voice became a whisper
I was OG, you knew me
Friends be "who's he?"
'Cause I got my paper, turned from OZ to Uzi
Realness started to lose me
Changed by own pain, with the God I was disputing
'Til His voice became mute
I lost my grandfather and my heart in the same year,
And I still can't hear,
After death came near
I'm slipping into a dark void,
But Her touch...I hear God's voice

2 comentarii: