luni, 2 mai 2011

Valley of Decision

I'm in a spiritual prison, but on this day I've arisen
 To the vision of an internal God and Satan collision
The fight to win me took place within me
And whoever I submit it to would ultimately choose where they would send me
I stood motionless, approaching this comatose-ness with openness
Could only hope and wish for sanity when I awoke from this
I'm coping with the possibility of making the wrong choice
 No reason to rejoice, I heard the girl I love speaks Satan's voice 


You love me don't you?
Think of everything I meant to you
Since day one remember all the happiness I sent to you
The days that I provided easy ways for new paths to you
The things you meant to do that She prevented you, I lent to you

She tempted you and you let worldly elements affect you
The things that I prevented you were done so to protect you
 I expect you to make mistakes, but call; I won't neglect you
 Follow me and I'll eject secular ways and resurrect you
 


Conscience:  
Remember, every single trial that you gone through
 If you was in the Valley of Decision, what would you do?


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu